We appreciate our team members!
Our team members make valuable contributions to Caraday and the people we serve every day. Your health, quality of life, and security are vitally important to us and we fully embrace our commitment to provide an expanded and comprehensive benefit package. We have carefully put together many options to suit the needs and interests of all of our team members.
Detailed information about each benefit offered and eligibility is included in our Caraday Team Member Benefit Guide. We have highlighted our benefit package offered below and each is linked directly to the provider site so you can easily access your information.
ADP processes our payroll and allows you to view pay statements, W2s, change your direct deposit, and other tax statements. You can also access benefits, time off balances, time off polices, the company handbook, and other important company information.
Medical benefits are provided through Aetna offering team members several options for affordable and comprehensive healthcare and medical coverage.
- Each of the options is summarized in the Summary of Benefits – Base Plan, Summary of Benefits – Buy-Up 1, and Summary of Benefits – Buy-Up 2.
- Based on the deductible, policy information is available for the 1,000 Deductible Plan, 2,500 Deductible Plan, and 5,000 Deductible Plan.
- The Schedule of Benefits can be accessed by each deducible: 1,000 Deductible Plan, 2,500 Deductible Plan, and 5,000 Deductible Plan.
- Updated information is available Aetna Amendment to Medical Policy, Aetna Amendment to Medical Policy 2, and Aetna Amendment to Medical Policy 3.
- Eligible team members can find more information on Important Notice About Your Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare.
- Team members may elect to participate in the Premium Conversion Plan.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) supports team members and their dependents (children up to age 26) with assistance for personal or work-related problems, 24/7. An overview of services and resources is outlined in A helping hand when you need it.
Life Insurance benefits, if elected, can be purchased beyond the $15,000 provided by Caraday for all team members.
Short-Term Disability provides coverage, if elected, for team members in the event of an accident or illness after 14 days and then up to 11 weeks.
Long-Term Disability kicks in after a team member has been ill or injured for more than 90 days and then up to two years if elected.
Critical Illness Insurance helps cover out-of-pocket expenses association with a serious illness if purchased.
Accident Insurance pays team members set amounts for injuries that are a result of an accident if purchased.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) lets team members set aside money before taxes for eligible healthcare or dependent care expenses. The Health Flexible Spending Account Summary Plan Description provides an overview of the plan.
401K investments allow team members to set aside pre-tax money for retirement. To learn more about the benefit and importance of saving early for retirement, ADP Retirement Service offers a free webinar. If you wish to rollover from another 401K account, please use the Caraday Rollover Form.
Welfare Benefit Plan – This document provides information on the Welfare Benefit Plan Wrap Summary Plan Description.