COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
Visiting at a Caraday Community
It is Caraday’s policy to enable residents to engage in virtual, outdoor, and indoor visits safely and in keeping with guidance from Texas Health & Human Services as well as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Here are the basic guidelines:
- When you arrive for an in-person visit:
- You will need to sign a form that says you agree to the visitor rules.
- Visitors must wear a mask for the entire visit.
- Residents must also wear a mask, if able.
- You don’t need to maintain social distance, but masks are a must – even if the resident and all visitors have been vaccinated. This is a state requirement.
We are extremely pleased that in-person — and indoor — visits are now possible. Following these rules will help to keep everyone safe AND enrich our residents’ lives with visits with their loved ones.