COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
Visiting at a Caraday Community
It is Caraday’s policy to enable residents to engage in virtual, outdoor, and indoor visits safely and in keeping with guidance from Texas Health & Human Services as well as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Here are the basic guidelines:
- To visit a resident, call their center’s main number and schedule a day and time.
- When you arrive for an in-person visit:
- You will need to sign a form that says you agree to the visitor rules.
- Visitors must wear a mask for the entire visit.
- Residents must also wear a mask, if able.
- You don’t need to maintain social distance, but masks are a must – even if the resident and all visitors have been vaccinated. This is a state requirement.
- There is no maximum for the time period or number of people for your visit. However we do ask that you share your plans with staff to assure they are able to accommodate as many residents as possible at any given time.
We are extremely pleased that in-person — and indoor — visits are now possible. Following these rules will help to keep everyone safe AND enrich our residents’ lives with visits with their loved ones.